What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We understand you want to remain in control of your personal information and that we must earn and retain our trust. We have created this privacy statement to show our commitment to the privacy of any personal details that you provide us when using our website. We can assure you that we keep your information confidential and do not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third parties.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (with replaced last byte), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Generic information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, called “session data” will automatically be logged. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to track your personal information. Session data consists of your IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on our website. We collect session data because it helps us administer our website, track correlative information and to collate statistics in relation to visitor traffic. We may use your IP address to help us diagnose problems with our server.
- We may share the information obtained from Google Analytics with business partners who are interested in advertising on our website. The information shared with these business partners will not contain any personally identifying information (Google does not provide us with direct access to the data and therefore we cannot see this information).
- We do not use the information and personal data collected by Google Analytics to identify individuals unless we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
4.Setting up and using an account
In order to purchase coins through Venoty website, you may be required to set up a personal account or fill a form and provide your personal data and information such as name and email address to secure your access to your account and any other information as may be required by Company in order to set up a personal account.
Company may require you to provide additional information to verify your identity, address, source of funds or any other information in your account, such as your date of birth, copy of ID, citizenship, country of residence, and other information .
You are responsible for relevance and validity of information to be provided when registering an account.
Company is not obligated to verify your identity or any other personal information and may do it at its own discretion.
You can review your personal information inside of your account. You can edit your personal information or delete your account by contacting Company.
If you cancel or delete your account, Company may keep your
information in its database.
This may be necessary to determinate fraud by ensuring that a person who tries to commit fraud will not be able to avoid detection simply by closing his/her account and opening a new account. However, if you close your account, your personally identifiable information will not be used by Company for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with the third parties, except as necessary to prevent fraud or money laundering and assist law enforcement in accordance with this Policy.
5.Correcting your Information
In some instances, you may visit our Website to verify and update certain information. If you are not able to update your information on our Website, please contact us.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to update your information.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your stored personal data against manipulation, partial or complete loss, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technical developments.
Please note that any data transmission on the Internet (by e- mail) is generally not secure and we accept no liability for data transmitted to us via the Internet. Unfortunately, absolute protection is not technically possible.
Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law.
Using the Website demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in this Policy.
7.Requesting an erasure of data or restriction on processing
In some instances, you may request an erasure of your data or request to restrictive processing. If we do not have clear legal grounds as defined by applicable law not to satisfy your
request,we will proceed with it.
However, nowadays methods of data processing, in particular using new technologies such as blockchain, may result in impossibility to satisfy your request.
You acknowledge that you understand how in particular blockchain technology works and that it may be impossible to amend, delete or restrict to process your data and agree that such cases of new technology use are excluded from the scope of this Policy and
8.Storing, Using, and Sharing Your Data and Information
We will store your personal information in
its database. We may contract third parties to store your personal information.
We won’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Company may use your personal information to customize your use of Website and Services; analyze your activity on Website, including through third parties such as Google Analytics and such alike; evaluate and improve its marketing efforts and for other reasons relevant to your use of Website and Services.
The content of this website is general only and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
9.Right to access
You have the right to obtain from the Foundation free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information.
10.Duration of the storage
We will process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the applicable laws or regulations. If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the applicable laws expires, the personal data is routinely erased in accordance with the legal requirements.
For this, we require the following information: Name, Subject, E-Mail address, message.
We use this data, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or to reply to your e-mail in the best possible manner.
12.Registration for our newsletter
The registration for our newsletter requires registration. For this you must provide your name and e-mail address.
By registering, you give us your consent to process the given data in order to periodically send the newsletter to the address you have given. This consent constitutes the legal basis for our processing of your e-mail address in the sense of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR. All information gathered this way will never be passed on or sold to any third party.
At the end of each newsletter a link is provided by means of which you can unsubscribe at any time. After unsubscribing your personal data will be deleted.
14.More information about privacy regulations
For more information on applicable privacy regulations, you may refer to:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv:OJ.L_.2016.119.01.0001.01.ENG
When using this website, take note of the following regulations:
- The content of this website is general only and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
- Cryptocurrencies are high risk and may not be suitable for everyone.
- You can lose some or all your money, so never risk more than you can afford to lose.
- THE FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) does not regulate the Cryptocurrency market. This means you do not have the protection of financial regulations.
- Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.
- Profits from converting cryptocurrencies back into fiat currency may be subject to Capital Gains Tax.
- If unsure about anything then please consult qualified advice.
- Multibuy and its affiliates do not provide any guarantees in connection with the programs, services, products or their results.
- This concept is not an Investment offer and not an Investment
- You acknowledge and agree that there will not and cannot be given any assurances or guarantees for financial distributions, revenues, results or profits;
- You acknowledge and agree that any possible commissions, revenue share, or other incentives, are offered and granted to the Registered Customer at the absolute and sole discretion of Multibuy;
- There is no legal right to payments of any kind;
- Through the purchase of products and advertising service, you will in principle, not earn any money. Any income, profit or earning, as well as possible results which can occur with purchase of products, are solely assumptions and estimates. They can vary greatly or might not even occur;
- If your decision to participate in the Programs and/or purchase any Product offered through the Site, depends on achieved financial distributions, revenues, results or profits, presented to you by others, you agree to bear full responsibility for the risk of your actions and your decisions;
No financial distributions, revenues, results or profit payments are guaranteed by us;
- No forecasts or statements concerning future developments based on previous financial distributions, revenues, results or profits can be given
Anti-Money Laundering Policy (AML Policy)
Money laundering is the disguising of an illegal source of funds by converting it to cash or investments that are ostensibly legitimate.
This Anti-money Laundering Policy (hereinafter referred to as “AML Policy”) outlines the procedures and mechanisms used by VENOTY for the purpose of preventing money laundering. VENOTY adheres to the following policies:
- not entering into business relationships with criminals and/or terrorists;
- not processing transactions that are result from criminal and/or terrorist activities;
- not facilitating any transactions related to criminal and/or terrorist activities;
VENOTY shall establish its own procedures for determining compliance with the anti-money laundering standards and Know Your Customer (KYC) policy.
VENOTY may also request a second Customer identification document: a bank statement or utility bill no older than 3 months, which includes the Customer’s full name and current address.
VENOTY shall verify the authenticity of documents and information provided by Customers and reserves the right to request additional information on Customers who have been identified as dangerous or suspicious.
If the Customer’s identification information has been changed or their activity appears suspicious, VENOTY is entitled to request updated documents from the Customer, even if they have been authenticated in the past.
Anti-Money Laundering Officer
The Anti-Money Laundering Officer is a VENOTY adviser who is responsible for ensuring compliance with the AML Policy, such as:
- collection of Customers’ identity information;
- establish and update internal policies and procedures for creating, reviewing, submitting and storing all reports required in accordance with existing laws and regulations;
- transactions monitoring and analysis of any significant deviations from the Customers’ usual activities;
- the introduction of a records management system for storing and retrieving documents, files, forms and logs;
- regularly update risk assessments.
An Anti-Money Laundering Officer has the right to engage with law enforcement agencies that deal with the prevention of money laundering, financing of terrorism and other illegal activities.
The monitoring of the Customer’s transactions and the analysis of the obtained data is also a tool for risk assessment and the detection of suspicious transactions. If money laundering is suspected VENOTY shall monitor all transactions and reserves the right to:
- reporting of suspicious transactions to the relevant law enforcement agencies;
- request the Customer to provide any additional information and documents;
- suspend or terminate the Customer’s Account.
The above list is not exhaustive. The AML Policy Compliance Officer monitors the Customers’ transactions every day to determine whether to report them and treat them as suspicious.
In accordance with international requirements, VENOTY applies a risk-based approach tо anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism. Thus, measures aimed at the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism are commensurate with the identified risks, allowing resources to be effectively dedicated. Resources are used on a priority basis; the greatest attention is given to the greatest risks.